We aim to achieve full understanding of the impact the UN`s Sustainable Development Goals will have on Unger and our branch of business.
We aim to integrate sustainability in our Business- and Risk Management in order to strengthen our competitive ability and our reputation, and best position ourselves for new opportunities.
We aim to :
- Finalize the HIØ Student project with support from NORSUS.
- Establish 1. edition of LCA for 2 main product groups.
- Expand the possibilities for more climate friendly products and solutions.
- Reduce our Energy consume.
- Map and reduce waste and emissions.
- Become certified according to ISO 14001- Environmental Management by Q4 2022.
- Find numerical values for the zero point 2016.
Respect for the human being
We will continuously work with Development of Competence on all levels; personal, team and organisation.
We will continuosly develop our internal and external cooperation in order to establish unique international competitiveness.
- ISO 45001 -Health and Safety Management Certification by Q4 2022.
- Reduce dust in our P-plant.
- Map and evaluate our Fatty alcohol and Packaging Suppliers` ethical values by Q2 2021.
- Noise reduction towards our neighbours and installation of noise- reduction device for our P-plant.
Innovative and environmentally friendly solutions
- We will build Production capacity and Market opportunities for these 3 areas.
- If necessary, even at the expense of the 2 other business areas.
- We will focus on innovation and the obtaining of necessary application competence, pilot- and testing opportunities.
Further develop the LCA- model after termination of student project.
Qualify a new, sustainable raw material
Interested in a sustainable partnership?
Our products are made with a focus on quality and sustainability through the whole value chain.
Read more about our product innovation or get in touch with us below.